This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am a highly skilled speech and language therapist with over 20 years experience treating a wide variety of client groups.
As a mum of two I fully understand the worry and concern of parents and also the frustration, poor self image and isolation a child with communication challenges can feel.
Since my qualification I have attended many training courses over the years, including:
- Hanen: It takes two to talk
- Hanen: More than words
- Derbyshire Language Scheme
- Elklan 0-5 yrs and 6-11 yrs training courses
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- DIR Floortime
- Lamh sign language
- the administration of the ADOS-2 Assessment of Autism
- Caroline Bowen courses in Speech Sound Difficulties
- Shape Coding (Susan Ebbels)
- Fun with Fluency (Patty Walton)
- The Lidcombe Programme of Early Stuttering Intervention
Monday - Thursday, 9.15 to 5pm
Woodlands Ave, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin, Ireland