This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I have worked as a Speech and Language Therapist for 13 years. I am experienced in working with children who have difficulties with talking or understanding, pronunciation, stammering and autism. I provide assessment with a summary or comprehensive report and individualised therapy programmes. I have specialist training in Autism, and I am experienced in both diagnostic assessment and therapy in ASD. I am experienced in working with teachers and support staff in schools to best support your child's communication. I also have extensive experience in producing comprehensive reports for families.
I am trained in the following;
- Certified training in Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Trained in Hanen It Takes Two To Talk Program
- Lidcombe Training for children who stammer
- Certified training in Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trained in Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2)
- Trained in Autism Diagnostic Interview Revised (ADI-R)
- Trained in Pragmatic Organisation Dynamic Display (PODD)
- Trained in Sensory Considerations for Autistic People by the National Autistic Society.
I can see your child at home or at school. I am based in Oranmore, please feel free to call or email me in the first instance.