This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
AUTISM SPECTRUM and related disorders, CLEFT PALATE and other craniofacial disorders, DOWN SYNDROME and other chromosomal disorders, DYSLEXIA AND LITERACY, EARLY INTERVENTION, HOME VISITS/SCHOOL VISITS, LATE TALKERS/SELECTIVE MUTE, PARENT/TEACHER TRAINING, SPEECH SOUND ERRORS, STAMMER/STUTTER, UNDERSTANDING AND USING LANGUAGE
Dublin (City Centre), Dublin (South City), Dublin (West County), Dublin (South County)
B.Sc (Hons) Manchester Metropolitan University
I am a Senior Speech and Language Therapist with over seven years
experience working with children with a range of communication difficulties in
homes, clinics, preschools and schools.
I offer a flexible, client-centred service including;
- Comprehensive assessment, report and diagnosis.
- Therapy tailored to each child/adolescent.
- Home visits.
- Individualised home and school programmes and strategies to support each child/adolescent.
- Training parents and carers in approaches and games that aid speech and language development.
Therapy for children and adolescents with;
- Unclear Speech /Speech Delay
- Language Delay and Disorder
- Conversation Skills
- Stutter/ Stammer
- Listening and Attention
- Developmental Delay
- Hearing Impairment
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Specific Speech and Language Impairments (SLI)
- Social Communication Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
I have completed further training in speech sound difficulties, stuttering interventions, Lámh Signs, Hanen It Takes Two to Talk, Hanen More than Words, Intensive Interaction, ASD Level 2 Training and Elklan 5-11 Years Support for Teachers and Special Needs Assistants.
Professional Registrations and Memberships
- Corú Registered Speech and Language Therapist.
- Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists Member.
- Independent Speech and Language Therapists of Ireland Member.
- Hanen Certified Speech and Language Therapist.