This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Therapy With Tiny Humans provides quality speech and language therapy services which incorporates play-based learning and supporting speech and language development through fun, creative and engaging activities.
Emma strives to make therapy feel less like ‘work’ for the parent and child, and instead finds ways to weave therapy goals into fun, motivating tasks. Emma is committed to supporting parents and children in making meaningful changes in everyday games and routines to support learning, speech and language.
Emma, has extensive clinical experience in working with children with a range of communication difficulties including:
- Language Delay
- Early Language Development (Late Talkers)
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Speech Sounds (Phonology and Articulation)
Therapy With Tiny Humans can offer:
- Early morning appointments
- Late afternoon
- School visits
- Client-centred affordable assessment & therapy services
- Individually tailored home and school programmes
- School-based training for primary/preschool teachers and early years professionals.
Emma is also the founder of Life With Tiny Humans where she shares insights into family life with her three boys, along with play-based learning ideas and activities for children.
Emma is also the designated speech and language therapy expert for Easy Parenting Magazine.
Emma runs clinics on Tuesdays and Thursdays from her Dublin City Center Clinic. Training and visits to schools and other educational settings are available on Wednesdays.