This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Speech and Language Therapy for Adults
The Speech Academy aims to reach individualised goals and meet the specific needs of individuals presenting with speech, communication and/or swallowing difficulties. All management programmes are client-centered, and governed by principles of evidence based practice. The Speech Academy offers treatment for adults presenting with:
- Communication or swallowing difficulties post-stroke/ head injury
- Communication or swallowing difficulties associated with progressive neurological disorders, e.g., Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Motor Neuron Disease
- Communication or swallowing difficulties associated with dementia | Alzheimer's disease
- Voice Disorders
Speech and Language Therapy for Children
The Speech Academy provides services for children from infancy to adolescents who have speech, communication and/or swallowing difficulties. Speech and language therapy intervention aims to facilitate children in reaching their potential, and improve linguistic and social behaviours. The Speech Academy offers treatment for children presenting with:
- Speech sound delays or disorders
- Language delays or disorders
- Reading and writing difficulties
- Social communication disorders
- Voice Disorders
EARLY LANGUAGE YEARS
Hannah is also the founder of Early Language Years (ELY). Recognising the impact of successful early language skills on academic and long term success, Hannah set up ELY to empower parents with knowledge and activity ideas to develop their little one's speech and language skills. Hannah is the author of ELY's Guide to Speech and Language Development, which provides parents with insights and evidenced-based approaches to develop their child's play and language skills from birth to school-going age.
Are you concerned your little one is a "late-talker?"
Check out our Instagram @elyactivities for #talkingtips and for fun language stimulating activities!
Hannah is available for tele-consultations, tele-therapy sessions or 1;1 parent coaching sessions (providing parents with techniques and tips to facilitate their little one's language development), every weekday afternoon.