This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am a Speech and Language Therapist with over nine years’ experience working with children with a wide range of communication difficulties. I have national and international experience in both the public and private speech and language therapy sector.
I offer a flexible, client-centred home based service including;
- Comprehensive and holistic assessment
- Collaborative client centred intervention focusing on clients priorities and goals
- A solution focused approach which looks at empowering clients and parents
- Training parents and carers on how to best support their child's communication
- Individualised therapy programmes and homework activities for each child and the people working with them (parents, carers and school staff)
- All services provided within the child’s home
Therapy for children with;
- Developmental Language Disorder (DLD)
- Unclear Speech /Speech Delay
- Social Communication Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Language Delay
- Stutter/ Stammer
- Listening and Attention Difficulties
- Hearing Impairment
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Feeding Eating and Drinking Difficulties
- Study Skills and Planning Challenges
- Difficulty Maintaining Conversation
Professional Registrations and Memberships
- Corú Registered Speech and Language Therapist.
- Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists Member.
Available Monday- Friday (from 5pm onwards)
Sat mornings (11am-1pm)
Home visits only