This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Based at the Braemor Family Practice in Churchtown, Dublin 14, SpeakEasy Speech and Language Therapy is run by Sarah Kelly. An expert in her field, Sarah is a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist and a registered member of CORU, the Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists (IASLT) and Independent Speech-Language Therapists Ireland (ISTI).
First and foremost, Sarah is a mum of two boys, Finn and Ollie. Ollie was born 9 weeks prematurely, so she has experienced firsthand the emotion, stress and worry of a child being developmentally delayed. She can empathise and understand the impact this has on the whole family.
Sarah has 16 years’ experience working with children with a wide range of speech, language and communication difficulties including children with Autism, Down Syndrome and Intellectual Disability. She has worked in both community care and hospital settings holding a specialist post in early years. She delivers therapy in crèches, nurseries and schools and has provided effective training for staff and parents.
- Master of Science in Speech and Language Therapy, University of Essex.
- Bachelor of Arts in Montessori Education, St. Nicholas Montessori College, Dublin.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Special Educational Needs, Trinity College, Dublin.
- Dyslexia Tutors’ Course, The Dyslexia Association of Ireland. Committed to continuing professional development.
- Training completed in Hanen, Elklan, Palin PCI for Stammering, Derbyshire Language Scheme, Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) and Makaton.
‘I am excited to start on this new venture and look forward to meeting you and your child. Team working is at the essence of what I do. I am dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care and believe in collaborating with your whole family and all those involved in your child's care to achieve your goals. As we know, you are the expert in your child therefore, together we can prioritise goals that you feel are most important for your child. Therapy is all about having fun and personally, I believe building a rapport with your child is the foundation for success.’
Sarah Kelly, SpeakEasy Speech and Language Therapy
Braemor Family Practice
119B Braemor Road