This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
For appointment enquiries please contact Sparking Speech on 0838594279 or at email@example.com.
Aoife is a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist and a registered member of CORU, the Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists (IASLT) and Independent Speech-Language Therapists Ireland (ISTI).
Aoife founded Sparking Speech in 2020 with the intention of creating a Speech & Language Therapy practice that provides high quality assessment and evidence-based intervention. Aoife believes in a child-centred approach that allows each child to reach their potential.
Since qualifying in 2012, Aoife has gained a wide range of experience working across a variety of settings including community health clinics, primary schools and early years settings. An expert in her field, Aoife has worked with children and teenagers with a diverse range of communication needs including:
- Selective Mutism
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Hearing Impairment
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Language Delay/ Late Talkers
- Developmental Verbal Dyspraxia
- Delayed & Disordered Speech Sound Development
- Down Syndrome & Other Chromosomal Disorders
Continuing Professional Development
Aoife is committed to ongoing professional development and regularly attends seminars and training courses. These have included:
- Picture Exchange Communication system (PECS)
- Attention Autism
- Shape Coding
- Maggie Johnson Selective Mutism Training (Modules 1-4)
- Women & Girls (ASD) Training Course
- Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC) e.g. PODD, LAMP Approach, Communication Books
- Transcribing the Speech of Children with Hearing Impairment
- Autism Conferences e.g. The Autism Show, Tony Attwood’s Talks Autism Seminar
- Language & Literacy: Difficulties & Intervention
Aoife is available to see clients in her Dublin clinic Monday – Friday from 8am – 6pm. She is also available for home and school visits.
11 Eblana Avenue